Plastc Surgery anyone?

janice2007
on 10/7/10 6:28 am - clarksville, TN

Hello,
Its been a long time since I have been on the board.
I am two years out now and am ready to start my search for platic surgery, in tennessee.

Just asking around if anyone has had any surgery done here in TN.
I am in the nashville area. Anyone have procedures in this part of TN?

What did you have done? Were you happy with results? Any suggestions for places to go?

I would like to have maybe body lift, legs (not sure what it would be called) , arms, boobs,
maybe facial also (got some wrinkles showing from RNY) .
Anyone have any expereince a plastic surgeon that concentrates on massive weightloss patients?

I realy need help with this.

Please dont hesitate to post,
Thanks for your reply in advance.

Susan J.
on 10/9/10 1:49 am - Madison, TN

I went to Dr. Lois Wagstrom and am still very pleased with my results almost 3 years later. I had my plastics one week after my 2 year anniversary. I had a LBL (circumfrential abdominoplasty) with anchor cut, mons reduction, outer thigh lipo and hernia repair. I had a total of 10 lbs of skin removed and approx 2 cups of fat.

Several of my friends who have had WLS have also used Dr. Wagstrom and are equally pleased with their results and the care provided.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Steve615
on 10/10/10 9:53 am
I second Susan. Great results with Dr. Wagstrom. Always get a few different quotes/opinions and find a surgeon you are most comfortable with. I visited 3 before deciding on Dr. Wagstrom.
janice2007
on 10/13/10 7:29 am - clarksville, TN

Im going to look that one up right now!
Everyone I have called wants at least $75 for the consult. So I guess I will just have to plan on spending that part for the search.

Thank you for you help

Most Active
Recent Topics