Surgery Date

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/10 6:10 pm - Arlington, TN
I have a surgery date with Dr. Woodman......November 12th.....I was excited...now I think I'm getting scared...but i'll be okay...
shygirl440
on 10/6/10 7:41 pm - Reading, PA
Congrats to you on your surgery date.

Blush
on 10/7/10 12:56 am - Nashville, TN
Don't worry you will cycle between excited and scared a million times in the next month :)

Congrats.

Lap RNY - August 12, 2008 - 365/340/193/175
Susan J.
on 10/9/10 2:08 am - Madison, TN
Hey Girl...been missing you!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Cathy1_getting_my_gr
oove_back

on 10/7/10 11:42 am - Kodak, TN
Congrats on your surgery date !  I am getting nervous about mine too, coming up in Dec. But my family physician gave me some anti-anxiety meds to help me get through my days prior to surgery. It was hard for me to admit that I needed them, but they really help.  I have an anxiety about the whole "being put to sleep and waking up in recovery" thing.....very scary.

But know you're surgery will go great.....and soon you'll be posting us on how great youre doing ! Good Luck !

Cathy
CATHY            
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/10 5:43 pm - Arlington, TN
 thanks for all the encouraging words!!
Susan J.
on 10/9/10 2:07 am - Madison, TN

Congratulations!! Before you know it we will have to start calling you ShrinkingPapiMphs or LittlePapiMphs.

Excited and scared are absolutely normal emotions for this stage.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Melissa W.
on 10/22/10 7:22 am - Nashville, TN
Congrats and good luck to you! I know you will do great!
Most Active
Recent Topics