lost too much

Sonya Standridge
on 10/5/10 4:38 am - adamsville, TN
Hello everyone its been a long time. My question is I wanna gain back a few pounds but I cant I just keep losing. My goal weight was 131 and I am at 120. My husband is getting worried and I was wondering what I should do. Thanks for any help you can give..

KittenLove
on 10/5/10 6:06 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Don't go crazy eating!!!! it will set up bad habits...simply add in good calories and fats such as full fat cheeses and peanut butter and fruits

Be happy. 

Sonya Standridge
on 10/5/10 7:06 am - adamsville, TN
Yea I cant stand the thought of eating that bad food again..

Pam Davis
on 10/5/10 8:18 pm - Franklin, TN
Call and speak with one of the dietitians, they can help you with a plan to increase your calories in a healthier way. 342-7470.
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Sonya Standridge
on 10/6/10 4:44 am - adamsville, TN
Thank you Pam I will do that...

Susan J.
on 10/9/10 2:04 am - Madison, TN

There is nothing unhealthy about fresh fruit. Fresh fruit contains essential vitamins, fiber and antioxidants that contribute to good health.

In addition, the body needs some fat for skin, hair and nail health. So, adding full fat cheese and/or peanut butter, in reasonable amounts, is also not unhealthy.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Pam Davis
on 10/9/10 11:24 pm - Franklin, TN
I was not saying fresh fruit and peanut butter are unhealthy, I was making a point that the dietitians are there to help with both weight loss and weight gain in a healthy manner.
Thank you,
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Susan J.
on 10/10/10 3:10 am - Madison, TN

My response was to the OP who stated she just couldn't bring herself to eat those "bad foods" anymore.

Thank you!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics