Update#2

Cheryl P.
on 9/25/10 2:23 am - Antioch, TN
Well the last time I posted I was going for what I thought was my last test before paperwork could be sent in. Well, there has been yet another one. I had the echo cardio done a few weeks ago and all though it was a good report, he still wanted more done. So yesterday I had a IV stress test done. I was really looking forward to it.....not......but it had to be done. So I got a call later yesterday afternoon, which kinda spooked me, because I figured it would be sometime next week before I heard from them. I was almost scared to answer the phone when I seen on the caller ID who it was. I was thinking ok, them calling me that soon, that there had to be something wrong. Thank goodness I was wrong, it was awesome news, everything looked great and blood flow was just flowing through like it was suppose to. What a relief it was to hear that.

So as far as I know right now I am done with testing for my insurance and doctor. I still have some pounds to loose, but I am working on that. I know that my doctor is doing all of this for my safety and I am cool with that. I know that I am and will be in good hands with my doctor and Vandy. I'm just glad that all the test are done. I feel so much better, I was really stressing over this last test.

So anyway I just wanted to share my news with everyone. I hope everyone is doing good in whatever stage you are in. Just keep on keeping on and don't give up, it will happen for you when it is suppose too. That is what I have come to realize.

Cheryl

k9ophile
on 9/25/10 5:43 am
Go, Cheryl!  I'm so happy that things continue to go well for you.  Thanks for keeping us posted.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

tillmacc
on 9/28/10 2:43 am - Antioch, TN
Cathy1_getting_my_gr
oove_back

on 9/28/10 12:28 pm - Kodak, TN
Push on Cheryl ! Hang in there, it will happen before you know it.....!
CATHY            
Melissa W.
on 10/1/10 11:16 pm - Nashville, TN
Go Cheryl! Glad all is well!
Most Active
Recent Topics