Prayers please

barbiej
on 9/19/10 2:36 am - Goodlettsville, TN
In the morning I will be taking a trip to Vandy, prayers are needed, please. I've had 4 bouts with ULCERs in my pouch in the past few months. It goes away, and back it come. They are go'n in @ noon to fix it. From what they've said this happens to some of us. And of course leave it to me, with my hand up high, I'll take one, it's free!  PLEASE!  So just keep me in your prayers . Thanxs so much! Hugs to all! I miss ya!!

TNmtnGirl
on 9/19/10 11:23 pm - Strawberry Plains, TN
My prayers are with you as you travel to Vandy and see your doctor.I pray for a speedy recovery and healing.
Hugs,
Lori
jharrington8172
on 9/20/10 4:36 am - Hermitage, TN
hey barb - you are in my thoughts and prayers.   If you need anything let me know. 

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Cathy1_getting_my_gr
oove_back

on 9/21/10 11:32 am - Kodak, TN
I wish you all the best and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, so sorry you've had such a rough time that is very tough. xoxoxoxoxo
CATHY            
Truly Trina
on 10/1/10 2:16 am - Nashville, TN
I hope you are feeling better.....

and what have I told you about putting your hand up

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Most Active
Recent Topics