Update

Cheryl P.
on 9/16/10 11:17 pm - Antioch, TN

Well it is getting closer and closer. I should "hopefully "have my last testing done next friday and if all goes well with that then I'm done. I do have about 40 lbs to loose before paperwork can be summited. I have been on at least 2 liquid meals a day sometimes all 3. This started this past monday. I should have gotten off my butt long before now and done this, but I can't and won't beat myself up about it. It has been done and I now need to focus on the future and get-r-done........LOL

Yesterday, Dr. Williams told me that he is pretty sure that he will be able to do it lap and not have to open me up, but there is always a chance of that once he gets in and see's everything. There is some scar tissue where the band was but he expected that. I am cool with that, I know that he will do whatever is the safest for me.

I have come such a long way since my emergency lapband removal this past Oct. not to mention all the stress of loosing our house and van.

So things are looking up for the Parker's once again and we are really starting to move forward. Phil (DH) is having his lapband adjustment on Oct 1st, I am so excited for him. This will be his 1st adjustment in over a year. We both are looking forward to that. We attended our 1st support group in such a long time this week. It felt REALLY good to get back into that again. We met several new folks and seen some of the vetrans. It was a great time for us both.

So that is about it for now. You will be seeing me more on here than you have the last several months. I will be watching for new and old support groups dates and times. We are also on FB, so give us a shout on there.

Hope everyone has a awesome day. We are headed to the zoo today with my mom and dad. I'm not sure how long the zoo has been here, but I have never been. I'm excited to finally be able to go.

Cheryl

KittenLove
on 9/17/10 5:47 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Cheryl - I was just thinking of you all the other day!

I'm so glad to hear that things are on the upswing

Leslie

Be happy. 

barbiej
on 9/19/10 2:29 am - Goodlettsville, TN
 Sweetie you can do this! I know you can!!!!! Look @ everything that you've been through, you've fought to hard to give up noHello Kitty Graphicw! Wow Wee Girlie, you just go get that new BOD!!!!! Hugz!

Most Active
Recent Topics