Cookeville Lunch and DS Support Group

k9ophile
on 9/14/10 4:45 pm
The DS support group will meet at the Cookeville hospital this Sat. from 10 to noon.  The meeting room is near the main entrance and cafeteria.  After the meeting, some of us are going to Puleo's for lunch.  Obviuosly, the support meeting is focused on the DS.  However,  the lunch invitation is open to anyone who wants to learn about WLS and meet people who have had WLS.  No surgery wars; just friends, food, and fun.  Hope to see a lot of you at either place or both.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/10 5:13 am - Sparta, TN
I'll be there! Not sure about Puleo's afterwards, but I'll try! 10 months out and it still just doesn't pay for me to go out to eat! When Dr. H says restriction, he means restriction! Love it!

See you guys in a few days!

Misty
jharrington8172
on 9/15/10 8:14 am - Hermitage, TN
Thanks K9 for posting this.  Count me in for both - I love Puleo's.   Can not wait to see everyone this weekend.  

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

RhondaDenise
on 9/15/10 8:49 am - Crossville, TN
Count me in for both.  DH will be with me also.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Rhonda

Denise M.
on 9/16/10 10:26 pm
One of these days, I'm gonna drag myself out to Cookeville!!!  I wanna meet you and hunt down that Amy and Connor to give them hugs!!!

Got Dog Days this weekend, so I can't make it.  But I'm gonna someday!  SOMEDAY!!!  
k9ophile
on 9/16/10 10:36 pm
Boo hoo hoo, you big tease!  I saw this as a teaser recent post then went to the full message.  We're just as much fun as dogs, maybe just not as cute. Maybe the third Sat in Oct you can make it.  We have several fine restaurants in Cookeville that aren't attached to gas stations and a few that are.  Well, if you like pizza and subs...  Bwahahaha!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

jharrington8172
on 9/17/10 9:58 pm - Hermitage, TN
I will be leaving Nasville soon to head to Cookeville for both the support group at 10 and the lunch at noon.   I can not wait to see everyone. 

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Most Active
Recent Topics