Wow moment--measured today

lptazbear66
on 8/23/10 11:55 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
WOW, I had my hubby measure me today (thighs, calves, hips, waist line, under boobs and across boobs, neck, shoulders, upper arms) and I was absolutely shocked.  I lost 21 inches in 4 weeks..  I have lost 24 lbs so that is almost an inch a pound..pretty cool. 

I love my new pouch

RNY at Vanderbilt Nashville, TN July 26, 2010 with Dr Clements. All loss is post op        
Susan J.
on 8/24/10 1:39 am - Madison, TN

Way to go!!

It is a really good idea to have your early measurements. You will hit stages where the scales don't move but you will lose inches. Having those measurements to compare to will help get you through those frustrating stalls on the scales.

Keep up the good work!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

lptazbear66
on 8/26/10 10:17 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Susan.  It was pretty exciting.  I have been at a very slow loss on the scales the last few weeks so I was truly surprised to have seen so many inches go down. 

So many great idea's from those that have been there before.  Much appreciated

RNY at Vanderbilt Nashville, TN July 26, 2010 with Dr Clements. All loss is post op        
Melissa W.
on 9/2/10 10:38 pm - Nashville, TN
congrats! Sounds like you are moving right along!
Blush
on 9/6/10 8:13 am - Nashville, TN
Congrats, measurements are a great way to guage your progress.

Lap RNY - August 12, 2008 - 365/340/193/175
Most Active
Recent Topics