Lunch bunch or get together--WHO'S IN??

lptazbear66
on 8/25/10 11:41 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Cheryl.  I need to set the date for the 1st one.  I am on FB but not sure how I would make a Lunch Bunch page; can you tell me.  Good luck with the new procedure.  It seems a lot of lapbanders end up going back for RNY (one of the big reasons I chose RNY the 1st time around).
I use to live in the Antioch area near Old Hickory.

RNY at Vanderbilt Nashville, TN July 26, 2010 with Dr Clements. All loss is post op        
Cheryl P.
on 8/26/10 11:35 am - Antioch, TN
Hey Alana, just keep everyone posted on here. As far as facebook, I "think" it is just like setting up a personal page, but hubby just set one up for our church, I will ask him and get back with you. We also used to have another get together that was The Dinner Club. It worked out pretty good and it would be like the last friday or saturaday of  each month. I usually made the arrangements for that. So once The Lunch Bunch is going, we will see if anyone is intrested in The Dinner Club....just a thought.

jharrington8172
on 8/25/10 11:37 am - Hermitage, TN
count me in

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Melissa W.
on 8/28/10 9:36 am - Nashville, TN
I would come... I think I just didn't really make it to lunch bunch cause alot of times it was by Rivergate when I would see the post. I do know I enjoyed the dinner get together the one time I went in Franklin but that was sooooo long ago. Sounds fun!
M Dub
Gettin' Switched November 2nd!
My Son, My Soldier, My Hero!

lptazbear66
on 8/29/10 5:30 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I am looking at Sept 18th for the 1st get together.  I will have to find a restaurant now.  I will let everyone know in the very near future. 

RNY at Vanderbilt Nashville, TN July 26, 2010 with Dr Clements. All loss is post op        
Steve615
on 8/31/10 8:14 pm
This Saturday is my only free weekend for the next 4 weeks, but I will definitely attend the October get together. Thanks for doing this!

Steve
Stephanie C.
on 9/1/10 3:17 am - nashville, TN
I would like to attend. I have most Saturdays free right now.

Steve615
on 9/7/10 3:51 am
Great idea... have any possible dates been decided upon for a future Lunch Bunch? If I am in town that weekend, would love to attend and see everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics