Any Dr Boyce VSG patients?

Spanky123
on 8/3/10 2:00 pm
I am looking into VSG w/ Dr Boyce in Knoxville, have talked to only one individual who has had it w/ through him.  I go for my consult THursday.  Would love to hear from other patients, what was  your overall experience, pre-op diet, post op period was like.
Thanks
H.
KittenLove
on 8/4/10 6:48 am - Around Knoxville, TN
No VSG here but a Dr. B patient - congrats on your consult appt - he's awesome!
I just made my two yr f/up appt with him for 9/2!

Be happy. 

Wendylu
on 8/4/10 9:10 pm
No VSG here either. But I just had RNY surgery last week with Dr. Boyce. He's FABULOUS!  The whole staff in the office and the hospital experience was wonderful.
anjelinaj
on 10/15/10 7:03 am
Post your question on Dr Boyce's group on Yahoo Groups...the website should be in your infor from the seminar.  Good Luck!!
Cathy1_getting_my_gr
oove_back

on 10/15/10 12:53 pm - Kodak, TN
I am having VSG around Dec 13th with Univ. of Tenn group....Dr. Matt Mancini.......I've heard Dr. Boyce's group is fantastic and many people love them so you will be in good hands ! I would have gone to Boyce's group but there was no way I can afford that program fee, no matter how they split it up !
CATHY            
Spanky123
on 10/16/10 11:51 am
Cathy,
You are right out here in my neighborhood.  I know the program fee is stiff, but I didnt want to have to do the 6 month diet and the program at blount has a really unhelpful girl doing the insurance, I dont have the patience for that. So I am saving my pennies and coughing it up.  I dont know of anyone who has had the VSG, I havent went to a support meeting, but will soon. I am a big chicken!  I want to do this but am afraid of the surgery/recovery time, I;ve never had surgery before.
I:ll be watching your posts to see how you are doing, GOOD LUCK!
Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics