Lookin for some pre surgery buds in East Tenn

KellyJTn
on 6/23/10 7:08 am - Oak Ridge, TN
As far as the photo not fitting, go to www.picresize.com and adjust it so that it fits. Should work :) 

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

shannn
on 6/25/10 12:03 pm - Knoxville , TN
Hi,

I'm having DS surgery with Dr. Boyce on July 6. I would also invite you to visit our support group~ at Ftn City methoist the 3rd Thursday of each month.

Please feel free to friend me & follow my journey!
~shannon
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~E. Roosevelt

(Ticker includes 11 pounds lost in pre-op diet.) 

anjelinaj
on 6/25/10 12:21 pm
Congrats!  it will be here before you know it!  
I am going to join the support group in Sevierville...I am up near tri cities
Cathy1_getting_my_gr
oove_back

on 8/15/10 2:49 pm - Kodak, TN
 Hello ! I live in Kodak TN (Sevier County) and I"m in my 4th month of my 6th month requirement with United Healthcare.......I am using the group with Dr. Greg Mancini at UT med center, but I haven't heard much about that group on this site.....most people I've read use Dr. Boyce. If anyone has heard anything about Mancini's group any feedback would be appreciated !

I am still learning this site so forgive me, haven't put most of my info in yet.....but please add me as a "friend" on here and when I figure out how to add you I will do as well. Maybe we can all get together sometime in the next 6 months. That would be cool. 

And, I know what you mean about not having support.  My husband is so/ so about me having surgery, and we just moved down here 8 months ago from NJ and don't know a SOUL...don't have any family, so I feel truly alone. So glad to have this site to read everyone's responses, it offers me comfort. 

I am 38 years old with two boys: 9 and 5. I'm definately dreading the whole hospital thing, and I"m a nurse ! LOL......but I look forward to using my tool to "get my groove back"...........

Take care and hang in there......!!!  Cathy
anjelinaj
on 8/16/10 2:48 am
Hey Cathy....

I am going to Dr. Williams...he is in with Boyce...and I went to a meeting in Sevierville, they are having another one tonite, but I dont think I can make it.. =(   I may have to try to find one closer to home, that is a bit of a drive for me.  I have my fifth appointment with PCP this week...time really does go by faster than you think!   Good luck...let me know when you get a surgery date...my surgeon seems to think if all goes well Im looking @ late October, early November...exciting, but nerve racking at the same time!
Most Active
Recent Topics