Long time no post!

MaYpRiL1982
on 6/11/10 11:01 pm - Springfield, TN
Hi everyone!

It has been a long time since I've posted here...Hoping some of the "oldies" are still hanging around...I see lots of new faces!

I have just had my 2nd post-op WLS baby...Addison is 6 weeks old! Time is going by way too fast. She has been a great baby...very content ...most of the time, as opposed to Nick who cried constantly the first 3 months of his life....who now is 2 years old and into everything! At any rate,  it is time to get back down to business and get the pregnancy weight off...it is definitely harder to lose at 4 years post-op!!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Susan J.
on 6/12/10 1:13 am - Madison, TN

Aw, what a little cutie! Congrats on your two sweetie pies.

You can get the weight off. It does take more work than during the honeymoon period but it can still be done. Your tool still works and now you have 2 little activity partners.

We'll have to get together so we can meet Miss Addison.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

susielarry190
on 6/12/10 9:57 am - mt juliet, TN
Some us are still sometimes lol You look great congrats on new baby. My daughter just had the surgery Monday it took almost 2 yrs but she got it done nice to see ya again.
                                                                                                                      Sue
Pam E.
on 6/13/10 4:20 am - Hermitage, TN
Just a quick hi -- hard to believe it's been 3 years for me now and I'm stuggling with that 2-3 year "twenty" myself.  I'm thinking it's time for a summer challenge for the "old folks".

Congrats on the 2nd new baby! :D

melsreturn
on 6/13/10 8:48 pm - Madison, TN
April - a girl!!!  woo hoo!  I love the name, and she is so gorgeous.  I was wondering the other day when you were due.  It was good to see you awhile back.  Don't be a stranger.  Us "oldies but goodies" still check in here - we just don't post too much.....

Most Active
Recent Topics