Centennial Seminar Tomorrow

Melissa W.
on 6/11/10 12:33 am - Nashville, TN
Is anyone going to this? I am gonna go so I can meet everyone and since it is Dr. Hugh Houston and I want DS. Was just curious if anyone was going to attend as well.
Melissa W.
on 6/12/10 5:10 am - Nashville, TN
Just wanted to take the time to thank Pam and the staff at Centennial for such an informative morning. My mom enjoyed it and the info was just enough and not too much on just one surgery. It was great to hear from Dr. Houston and to learn more about DS because most the seminars I have attended really focused most on RNY. Just a side note Pam, I got home and my insurance cards were in the mail! It has to be a sign. 2 weeks though till my start date for my insurance but at least I have my plan info and numbers to get more specifics. Going to email Sherry next. Yay! I am going to plan on joining the Smyrna SG because it is a Saturday and I am off Saturdays and also Smyrna is an easy drive for me from where I am. So excited! Looks like maybe Sept. or end of Aug.?
Pam Davis
on 6/13/10 8:16 pm - Franklin, TN
Thank you for the kind words! You will love the folks at the Smyrna support group - great people. I'll ask Sherry to watch for your e-mail. Hope to see you again soon.

Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Melissa W.
on 6/13/10 10:48 pm - Nashville, TN
Thanks! I got up early hoping to see some info today before work. I may call her in a bit. I also found out that a friend of mine is starting at my work next week and he also wants the surgery so I am going to help him with his process which will allow us to support eachother and also since I am a lil ahead in the process will be good for him because I will have the info he will need already and he can get started while he waits for benes to kick in August 1st. I am pretty happy to have the company going on the journey with me. I think he wants RNY though. We were both considering Sleeve but it is not covered yet in our insurance as stand alone. Hoping I can find someone who has some pants they want to sell because I need some but don't want to go buy them knowing I could be so close! I mean end of August maybe? My mom seems to feel alot better about me doing this now. I am glad she understands it better.
Most Active
Recent Topics