Two years ago today.....

Susan O.
on 6/9/10 1:45 pm - Algood, TN
Two years ago today was the first day of the rest of my life....and boy what a life I am having.  I had the DS with the great Dr. Spaw.  I feel that he saved my life.  I have lost 176 lbs.  I am smaller than I ever remember being.  Health wise....I no longer have high blood preasure, dieabets, sleep app., high clostereol, sore knees, hurting feet.
I just feel great.  I bought a walk behind lawn mower & use it every week.  I feel great.  I take long walks.  I feel great.  I work on my feet all day & I'm able to do more than go home and sit down.  I feel great....... Did I tell ya that I feel great. 
This was the best thing I have ever done for myself & I would do it again on the side of the road with a rusty blade, if nesseary........

Susan O'

Susan J.
on 6/9/10 8:26 pm - Madison, TN

Yeah but how do you feel? LOL

You've done a great job. Congratulations!!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

jharrington8172
on 6/9/10 10:05 pm - Hermitage, TN
Congrats Susan -  Will you be at the support group next weekend?

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

KittenLove
on 6/9/10 11:02 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
Congratulations on your new life and amazing attitude

and ditto....

Be happy. 

Shell4banding
on 6/11/10 11:24 am
Girl, you have worked that DS for sure! and you feel great doing it! lol!! Proud of you! I can't believe it has been 2 years already........time flies! ~shell

Truly Trina
on 6/15/10 9:40 pm - Nashville, TN
Susan,
You have done a fantastic job and you look fantastic too.

Gotta love the walk behind lawn mower.  I use mine every week too.  Who would have thought we would be doing that???  LOL

Trina

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Most Active
Recent Topics