Tina is out of surgery

Cheryl P.
on 6/7/10 2:16 am - Antioch, TN
Just to let everyone know that Tina is out and doing great. Everything went as planned. I have room information if you want to call or email me. It looks like she will be in the hospital until maybe Thursday.

Cheryl

jharrington8172
on 6/7/10 11:10 am - Hermitage, TN
Thanks for the update Cheryl.  I am so glad Tina is out of surgery and hopefully she is already up and walking.   I know this has been a long journey for her but I am so glad she has finally had surgery and is on her way to loosing lots of weight (and getting healthier too )

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

SheliaB
on 6/7/10 2:21 pm - Nashville, TN
I don't come here much anymore, but Tina was on my mind just the other day and to see that she has had surgery and is doing well is an answer to prayer!!!  So glad to see that you have finally been able to do what you have wanted for so long, I will continue to hold you in my prayers!!
Shelia

Cheryl P.
on 6/8/10 11:22 pm - Antioch, TN
Went to visit Tina yesterday afternoon and she is doing good. She was sipping away and she had just got back from one of her walks. She had her buddy button close by and makes sure she uses it before her walk and shortly after. Not real sure when she will be going home, but I'm sure it will be real soon.

Cheryl

Most Active
Recent Topics