Surgery finally a reality

tmw220
on 6/5/10 9:45 am - Mount Juliet, TN

For those that know me through the last few years, I am FINALLY having my surgery on June 7th at Centennial with Dr. Houston.  Work's insurance does not cover any of the WLS so I've had help getting the money needed (Thanks...you know who you are).  I'm going through the clear liquid right now and am excited.

For everyone at the dinner clubs and the few lunch bunches I attended as a supporting family member, thanks for the encouraging "hang in there" and "you'll have it" because it finally came true.

I know I haven't posted much but I didn't think this would be happening until February when I had my consult and set up the surgery date.  Now that its the weekend beforehand, I thought I would start up again.

Thanks,
Tina :)

notsofat
on 6/5/10 10:25 am
 It's been along road Tina but you made it  Happy Dance for you.   Love Ya Mom
Elizabeth O.
on 6/5/10 10:42 am - nashville, TN
Scott and I are so proud of you!   You will be in our thoughts and prayers - please have Mom or Stacy post on FB how u r doing!    YEAHHHHH
F.R.O.G.  -  Fully Rely on God!  For He IS GOOD!  

http://www.youravon.com/elizabethoneal

susielarry190
on 6/5/10 10:45 am - mt juliet, TN
Hey Tina!!!!!
Susan O.
on 6/5/10 11:59 am - Algood, TN
Tina, my FB friend & I think we met at a lunch @ Red Robin, As I posted on FB to you.....I am so proud you are finaly getting your turn.  The 9th of June will be my 2 year surgerversy, I have done great & so will you. I will be thinking about you.  Keep us posted.

Susan O'

jharrington8172
on 6/5/10 1:01 pm - Hermitage, TN
Tina - I am so happy for you.   I know how much you have wanted this and you are going to do wonderful with your tool.    It ahs been so good to see you at the Hermitage support group and I hope you continue to come after surgery as well.   If you need anything please let us know.  

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

susielarry190
on 6/5/10 11:04 pm - mt juliet, TN
John
    Thank you for being such a good friend to Tina we really like coming to Hermitage support group.
             Sue( Tina Mom)
Cheryl P.
on 6/6/10 4:08 am - Antioch, TN
You know the saying...........good things come to those who wait. I am so happy for you, you will be walking,sipping,walking,sipping before you know it. Please have someone keep us posted on how you are doing. Try to get some sleep tonight. I will talk to you soon.

Cheryl

melsreturn
on 6/7/10 6:20 am - Madison, TN
Tina, congratulations!!  Hope all goes well for you this week......

Most Active
Recent Topics