Purchasing WLS products locally

melsreturn
on 6/3/10 5:00 am - Madison, TN
Just wanted to issue a reminder for all of you who are interested in purchasing Celebrate Vitamins and Bariatric Advantage vitamins/ supplements.  The Corner Pharmacy at Baptist Hospital now offers the full line of both in their store.  This is located across Church Street (across from the Metabolic Surgery Center).  I know that they are also trying to coordinate with the Metabolic Surgery Center to offer those products there as well, but plans have not been solidified as of yet.

A few of my favorite products that are available (instant gratification, no waiting on the US Postal Service, UPS, etc. .and no shipping fees) are:  Calcet Creamy Bites (in lemon and the new chocolate flavor), Pro Joe RTD's by Bariatric Advantage, and also Bariatric Advantage protein powders. 

They have individual samples available of the vitamins so that you can give them a try before purchasing.  Also, the Pro Joe's are being sold individually or as a case.  That way if you have never tried them, you can buy just one bottle and see if you like it... 

If you need it delivered or shipped to you, call Hank at the Corner Pharmacy at 320-8410 and he will work with you to suit your needs of convenience. 

Michael S.
on 6/5/10 7:37 am
Thanks Mel for reminding me.  This is great as a local option if you run out and do not have to wait for shipping.

Michael.
Most Active
Recent Topics