ERIKA

tnchickenfeathers
on 6/2/10 2:26 pm - Savannah, TN
Hey Erika We sure did miss you at the Support Group at Vanderbilt today Sure wished you were there there was 7 people there.Trina Told me to post this .Where were you.....

Truly Trina
on 6/2/10 11:10 pm - Nashville, TN
Hi Sharon,

Yep, this should do it...  Oh, Erika, where are you?  You would be so proud of ms. feathers, lol..  She had a cute designer tote purse full of her emergency stash and she has lost 38 lbs. since surgery 5 weeks ago.

Way to go Sharon...

Tell Ms. Linda I said hello and to try and behave today.  It is a stretch but I believe she can do it....  LOL

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Melissa M.
on 6/2/10 11:17 pm
When is the next support group meeting - since I'm off duringthe summer thought i would try and make a few
Truly Trina
on 6/2/10 11:59 pm - Nashville, TN
Hi Melissa #1,

OMG!!! It is so good to see you Ms. Skinny....  That would be awesome if you could join us.  We meet every Wednesday at 1:30.  Have you been to the Vanderbilt WLS Center since they moved to the 100 Oaks location?
We meet in the Conference Room at the WLS center. We started out in the Education Room, however we out grew that room and I had to give Nurse Mona 5 dolla to move us to the Conference Room. 

Erika talked about starting an "old geezer" group lol.. (her words not mine)... Bob said he was most qualified to lead that group (I agree),  I think we should encourage them to do this.. What do you think???

I really hope you can join us..... I haven't seen you in forever...

Trina

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss

Melissa M.
on 6/3/10 10:15 pm
I will do my best to be there - it will be good to see everyone and make new friends
ErikaAnn
on 6/13/10 12:07 pm - MT. JULIET, TN
Hey guys--sorry i haven't kept in touch, but I need too!  When is the next Wed mtg?  June 16th?

2Corinthians 5:7

Truly Trina
on 6/15/10 10:04 pm - Nashville, TN
Hi Erika,

Yes, we are meeting today at 1:30...

I have 2 questions...

1) Did you get to see Marilyn while you were on your trip?
2) Did you bring me back a souvenir?

Most Active
Recent Topics