Dr. Williams

arricker
on 6/2/10 4:54 am - Oliver Springs, TN
I have seen several people posting about Dr. Boyce and asking how he is, but I have seen very few asking about Dr. Williams. I chose Dr. Williams and would like to hear from people who have used him in the past. My surgery date isn't until July 14th.
tnchickenfeathers
on 6/2/10 12:01 pm - Savannah, TN
Dr. Williams is super he did my surgery on April 29th and his staff are just as caring as he is.I feel like I could call him anytime and he would talk to me or find out what was going on.You picked a really good DR.

child.of.God
on 6/2/10 3:46 pm - Scottsville, KY
Hello, Dr. Williams is my surgeon also, I have my surgery scheduled for July 8th. I have heard alot of good things about Dr. Williams. I think we are in good hands!!!
Truly Trina
on 6/2/10 11:40 pm - Nashville, TN
Kerrie is that you???

Yay you have a date ...  July the 8th will be here before you know it......

Let me hear from you......

Trina

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

KittenLove
on 6/2/10 11:26 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
While I didn't have Dr. Williams (I think the other posters are referring to another Dr. Williams in the Nashville area), I have been to many support groups and heard his praises -- you are in good hands my dear.
And while you have heard the good things about Dr. Boyce, I can assure you that Dr. Boyce would not have Dr. Williams in the practice if he wasn't stellar - I have heard that he was hand selected - just rumors but it's a good one!

Best of luck to you - you will do great and please keep coming back to OH!

Be happy. 

kap63
on 6/4/10 4:00 pm
Dr. Boyce was my surgeon for a lap DS . I was hospitalized about 2 months after my surgery and saw Dr. Williams on rounds. He also did a barium swallow in the office for me. He is as wonderful as Dr. Boyce. I found him to be very competent and caring.

K

anjelinaj
on 6/18/10 10:33 am
A friend of mine had surgery (RNY) with Dr K Robert Williams, and she is doing great...I am hoping to have surgery with him alter in the year.  Looking forward to hearing how you did.  Can I ask how long it was from indurance approval to surgery date?  I am in that hurry up and wait zone!
Most Active
Recent Topics