Baptist Support Group

Blush
on 5/31/10 10:42 am - Nashville, TN
Baptist's Gastric Bypass Support Group is tomorrow night.  It always throws me off when it is the first of the month and with it being the day after a holiday I don't want people to forget.

Sadly I will not be able to attend which really bums me out since Susan will be telling the story about her journey.

You all don't have to much fun without me.

Lap RNY - August 12, 2008 - 365/340/193/175
SheliaB
on 5/31/10 12:48 pm - Nashville, TN
Most of the Newbies do not know me, but I can tell you that Susan is one of the BEST people to listen to in regards to this journey!!!!  She is a WONDERFUL an d CARING person and for those that either do NOT know or reaiize it, you are BLESSED BY GOD to have her in your life!!!!!!   I only pray that you do know listen to what I say, simply because yop do NOT know me, but please KNOW that Susan IS SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST!!! 

Susan J.
on 6/1/10 6:27 am, edited 6/1/10 7:18 am - Madison, TN

Y'all make me blush, and humble me.

We'll miss you tonight Dawn. And Shelia, we would love to see you back in the group! hint, hint

edited to add: I promise to only take the 5 - 10 minutes Heather asked for. Then she's got some good stuff for us.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Michael S.
on 6/1/10 7:36 am
I will not be able to attend either as my schedule has changed.
Working 2nd shift.

Michael.
Most Active
Recent Topics