hey Nashville Peeps!

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/10 6:22 am - Hendersonville, TN
do any of you know where I can find ready to drink Crystal light in plastic bottles? It is made with splenda and the powder mix is aspartame, which I can't do.

I have looked at Walmart, Kroger, Target and Publix.

I would really love some of the ready to drink lemonade!!!!

Help!!!

TIA!
Pam Davis
on 5/25/10 9:03 pm - Franklin, TN
Both the Kroger and Wal-mart in Cool Springs had the ready to drink a few weeks ago, but I think the only flavor they had was the early morning sunrise.
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/10 11:52 pm - Hendersonville, TN
Thanks! I will be in Cool Springs in a couple of weeks. I like the early morning sunrise, too. I will take what I can get. I think i will drink more if I have more flavor in my water.
Truly Trina
on 5/26/10 1:41 pm - Nashville, TN
Susan,

That is so interesting.  I did not realize that Crystal Light powders used aspartame.

I had some WalMart versions of "sugar free" pink lemonade sleeves in my kitchen pantry, I went to go look and sure enough those were made with aspartame.  I prefer Splenda.  I will drink the aspartame but I do not go out of my way to do so.

My Mom quit ingesting Aspartame a few years ago stating she felt strong about the relationship between Aspartame and Memory Loss.....

Do you have an adverse reaction to Aspartame or just choose not to use it?

I appreciate your post...

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

melsreturn
on 5/27/10 12:33 pm - Madison, TN
Have you tried Big Lots?  I see them there all the time.... I think they are in packs of 4.

Susan J.
on 5/27/10 12:37 pm - Madison, TN
You can always put in a request at your local Kroger to see if they will add them.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

melsreturn
on 5/30/10 4:09 am - Madison, TN
I was at Hendersonville Big Lots yesterday.  They do have Crystal Light in plastic bottles.  There are 6 bottles and the cost is $3.  I think they had 2 flavors.

(deactivated member)
on 6/1/10 12:36 pm - Hendersonville, TN
Truly Trina - when I have consumed it in the past and drank several glasses in one day I had major lower GI issues like cramping, etc. So, I stopped drinking it.

I was in Brentwood the other day and picked some up. I will have to go to Big Lots and check them out.

That stuff is EXPENSIVE!!! Whew!!
Truly Trina
on 6/3/10 12:17 am - Nashville, TN
Hi Susan,

Yep, sounds like you gotta stay away from that stuff at all cost. 

Now what we could do is combine your adverse reaction to asperteme with my Mom's reaction to asperteme then it could go something like this.. "If you ingested asperteme and it caused you to double over with severe stomach cramps, you would be okay cause do to the memory loss you would not even remember..LOL

Okay, please feel free at any time to tell me to go sit down..LOL

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Most Active
Recent Topics