Three down and Three to go

Cheryl P.
on 5/22/10 3:13 am - Antioch, TN

Yep it's true...after my visit with my PCP on Monday I will have completed (3) of my (6) month's visits. It is going pretty fast and I can hardly wait. I am looking at getting my approval papers sent in the 3 week of August. I am hoping to have my surgery September or October. I'm hanging in with things,been alot going on with the Parker's. Things are slowly coming into place, still have a few things to deal with but all in all we are doing good.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cheryl

k9ophile
on 5/22/10 6:22 am
Thanks for popping in, Sweets.  Hope the next three fly by and everything falls into place.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Susan O.
on 5/23/10 11:46 am - Algood, TN
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Cheryl....Your getting closer & closer.  I can't wait to watch you on this journey.  I belive it will be a better one than the first one.

Susan O'

tillmacc
on 5/24/10 1:34 am - Antioch, TN
Good to hear everything is progressing along. I didn't have the six months but I did have the 10% body weight to lose prior to submitting paperwork to Blue Cross. That period really helped me to prepare my mind for the changes I would have to make in my eating habits. I think if I had not had that preparation period I would have had a terrible time with the transition. So, it was really productive for me.

Best wishes to you Cheryl!
anjelinaj
on 6/18/10 10:37 am
Hey girl...Thats exactly where Im at...but Im thinking my surgery wont be until late in the year....HOPEFULLY...lol
CharleeG
on 6/20/10 9:26 am - Jonesboro, AR
YAY! They'll fly by in no time

Most Active
Recent Topics