DS Support Group Sat. 5/15

k9ophile
on 5/13/10 4:12 pm
Just a reminder that we'll be meeting at CRMC at 10 am to noon.  Although it is DS centered, all are welcome.  We may spend some time devoted to DS issues, but certainly general support is always on the agenda.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Susan O.
on 5/15/10 12:17 pm - Algood, TN
I forgot it again.  Is it the 3rd Sat.?  I'll have to mark it on my calander for next month.

k9ophile
on 5/16/10 4:22 am
Yes, 3rd Saturday.  Maybe we need to be more proactive about planning a luncheon afterwards.  Nothing like friends and food!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Ronda S.
on 5/15/10 10:31 pm - Cookeville, TN
I'm sorry for missing, I hope everyone still continues to go and you are all in my thoughts. I will be with my Dad, and my Braxton needs extra attention right now. I'll return when I can. I love you guys.

Everyone love your life and live it everyday like there will not be a tomorrow.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

k9ophile
on 5/16/10 4:26 am
Please take all the time you need to help your dad and son.  Christy told us your sad news.  Holding you and your family in prayer.  Take care of yourself, too.

jharrington8172
on 5/16/10 6:52 am - Hermitage, TN
K9 - thanks for filling in for me.   Ronda - If you need anything let me know.   Susan - the next meeting is June 19th.  

Everyone - I think we should plan on going to Peublo's after the June 19th meeting.   We ate there last July and everytime i come to cookeville i drive past it and my mouth waters like homer simpson's when hears the word - donut... LOL.   I would really love more than just DSer's to come to the lunch I would love to see Amy and Kerry again - hopefully someone will help plan out the luncheon after the June 19th meeting.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

k9ophile
on 5/16/10 12:12 pm
Puleo's has call ahead seating.  All we need to do is get a head count at the support group and then call them to warn...   Er, I mean let them know we're about to enrich their lives. LOL 

(931) 520-0411

Unfortunately, I won't be there.  We are going to Nag's Head, NC and on a ship to bury the urns of my M-I-L and F-I-L at sea.

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/10 7:24 am - Sparta, TN
I'm looking forward to being at the meeting in June. Can't wait to see everyone again. :)

~misty
Most Active
Recent Topics