Lunch Bunch this Saturday

tillmacc
on 5/8/10 3:17 am - Antioch, TN
I'm not goin to make this one. Hope to see you guys next month. I'm putting it on my calendar. Second Saturday of each month, right?
Susan J.
on 5/9/10 2:55 pm - Madison, TN
That's right Cynthia. The second Saturday of each month at 1pm. The only thing that changes is the location.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Steve615
on 5/8/10 8:31 am
It was great seeing everyone today. :-)
Barbara D.
on 5/11/10 9:52 pm - Mt. Juliet, TN
Thought I would get to this one, but my sister's downstairs flooded (where I had been living) and Saturday is a work day for her.  I have moved into my new house.  Most of the boxes are unpacked and some of the pictures are even hung.  You guys have a good time and hope to see ya next month.
Susan J.
on 5/12/10 8:24 pm - Madison, TN

We were wondering how you did with the flooding. Glad to hear you are okay but sorry to hear about the damage to your sister's house.

We'll catch up in June.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics