Lunch Bunch this Saturday

Susan J.
on 5/6/10 3:11 am - Madison, TN

Sorry for the late notice folks. With all that has been going on it totally snuck up on me.

I have had a request for Mimi's Cafe in Hendersonville. We will meet there at 1pm this Saturday.

Mimi's is located at the entrance to The Streets of Indian Lake. Going north from Nashville, you will take the Viet Nam Veteran's Pkwy - which is now reopened - and go to exit 7. Take a right at the light at the end of the exit ramp and immediately move to the left lane. Take a left at the next light and Mimi's will be on your right. You can see the restaurant from the exit ramp.

I will need a headcount by Friday evening so I can let the restaurant know how many to prepare room for.

As always, this is open to anyone, any surgery, any hospital, any doctor, any stage. We welcome support people and children too.

If you are in the research stage, this is a great opportunity to talk with people who have had various procedures. If you are pre-op or a new op, come talk to the people who have been where you are and can give you tips on how to get through it.

This is a group of like minded people getting together to enjoy food and fellowship...not necessarily in that order. LOL

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Michael S.
on 5/6/10 5:59 am
I will be there

Michael
Sniffles...
on 5/6/10 6:58 am - Hendersonville, TN
I'll be there!

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
Steve615
on 5/6/10 8:51 pm
Hmm... Mimi's is tough to turn down. I'm in!

melsreturn
on 5/7/10 2:59 am - Madison, TN
STEVE, you stay away from muffins! 

Susan, someone, anyone!  Do not let Steve have a muffin.  

Steve615
on 5/7/10 4:20 am
Can I pretend to me a 'first time visitior' so I can take home (4) more muffins?!

Blueberry, Chocolate Chip Banana, Carrot Cake muffins... YUM!

Ok... now back to reality.... there was a good reason I had the surgery, and muffins can't be a staple of my new life unless I want to be overweight again, which I don't.

So no worries Melinda... I am going to PASS on the muffins! ;-)

Susan J.
on 5/7/10 7:44 am - Madison, TN

Just step away from the muffins!!

You won't stay a stud muffin if you eat the Mimi's muffins!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Susan J.
on 5/7/10 7:42 am - Madison, TN
Are you not coming?

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

Steve615
on 5/7/10 1:24 pm
Melinda and I will be there. :-)
Marie R.
on 5/7/10 11:12 pm - Nashville, TN
going to a mother/daughter luncheon with my mom today at church. i hate i will miss seeing you all and i have heard great things about mimi's. enjoy, see you next month.
Marie Rucker
preop 302/current 184/goal 170

Most Active
Recent Topics