Hello Tennessee!!!!!!

renee16d
on 5/5/10 5:36 pm, edited 5/5/10 5:37 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
I have been lurking for awhile, but I realized I am on here to make friends and share my story with others. I enjoy reading about everyone's success, and I am excited about Joining you Losers in two weeks! So this is my official introduction: Hey Y'all I'm Angela!

Angela is going to lose this weight and never look back!!!!!!!

Truly Trina
on 5/5/10 6:19 pm - Nashville, TN

Hi Angela,

Welcome to the board....  So happy to have you.  Thanks for introducing yourself.  I can't wait for you to be a loser like the rest of us.  LOL

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

melsreturn
on 5/6/10 12:59 am - Madison, TN
Hi, Angela!  Just wanted to welcome you to the OH Tennessee forum.  And, thank you for coming out of the lurkdom mode and into the public eye!  We are looking forward to seeing where the journey takes you.  Hope all goes well for you, and if there are any questions we can answer, please ask.  Also, perhaps you have some insights that you find interesting from your surgery program that you want to share.  Hey, us "veterans" can sure use the newest and latest tips!  

hollykim
on 5/6/10 8:12 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Welcome!
Holly

Shell4banding
on 5/8/10 9:29 pm
Welcome and good luck with your journey! Feel free to ask anything.........and we will try to help. Glad to have you ! ~shell

Most Active
Recent Topics