Vanderbilt Pharmacy 100 Oaks Location

Truly Trina
on 5/5/10 5:24 pm - Nashville, TN

If you happen to use Bariatric Advantage Nutritional Supplements, the Vanderbilt Pharmacy at the 100 Oaks Location has a sale of 30% off some select items.  Not the entire Bariatric Advantage Line that they carry but a select few items for a limited time only.  I know I did see some Calcium Citrate Cinnamon Flavored Lozenges so if you already use these items and are going to be at the Vanderbilt clinic anyway for a doctors appointment or something like a support group (LOL) it may be a good buy and worth your while to pop in the pharmacy while you are there.  If you want me to, when I am there Wednesday I can go in a see what is left and let you know...  Just let me know.  Or just have your people call my people.....LOL

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Most Active
Recent Topics