Rescheduled surgery due to flood..

sparky.
on 5/5/10 1:48 am - Nashville, TN
I was supposed June 14. to have RNY on Monday-- but mother nature had other plans- the flood in Nashville.  I have rescheduled for June 14. I've waited this long.. what's a few more weeks!

Linda

(33 lbs lost before surgery)
k9ophile
on 5/5/10 3:00 am
Good attitude!  Best wishes for a smooth surgery and recovery in June.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Truly Trina
on 5/5/10 6:08 pm - Nashville, TN

So Sorry to hear about that Linda.

I am with K9...  A good attitude is the key... The time will fly by before you know it.  Let us know if you need to talk.

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

CharleeG
on 5/6/10 3:02 am - Jonesboro, AR
It's not that far away Sparky! Keep that positive attitude and you'll be fine.

Susan J.
on 5/6/10 3:14 am - Madison, TN
It'll be here before you know it. Your positive attitude is going to get you through this additional wait and make you a winner when you get to the other side of surgery too.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics