my weight loss story was on the news (link inside)

KittenLove
on 5/3/10 10:49 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
WBIR Ch 10 in Knoxville is doing a segment on the Cost of Obesity and my weight loss story was featured yesterday at 5! The link is below:

http://www.wbir.com/news/health/story.aspx?storyid=120552&catid=3

I was a little upset they didn't show my dr or even mention his name b/c they are so awesome I wanted them to get a little PR out of it.

Be happy. 

melsreturn
on 5/4/10 3:25 am - Madison, TN
Kittenlove, I saw your post on the RNY board.  Congratulations!  I will watch it later when I get a chance...

Susan J.
on 5/4/10 4:51 am - Madison, TN
Cool! Great article.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Truly Trina
on 5/5/10 6:26 pm - Nashville, TN

Leslie,

This was a great article.  Thank you for sharing.. The happiness and smile on your face says it all....  You Rock..

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

amyc
on 5/8/10 6:38 am - Jacksboro, TN
Revision on 02/28/12
I watched this as soon as I got home from the support group (had it tivo'd).  I loved it!  

How long did the meeting last?   I hated to leave before it's over, but I needed to get home and get the kiddo's ready for bed.

Other than Dr. Gallaher (is that his name??), what other plastic surgeons did you meet with.  I called Dr. Lazarus and he doesn't do thigh lifts.

Amy

Most Active
Recent Topics