Support Group

tnchickenfeathers
on 4/30/10 5:46 pm - Savannah, TN
Hello everyone can anyone tell me if there is a support group close to Savannah,TN

Truly Trina
on 4/30/10 11:05 pm - Nashville, TN
There is a sweet heart of a lady that posts on this forum with the user name "KittenLove"
  She may be able to help us get you plugged in to a support group in your area....  Lets ask her.......

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

KittenLove
on 5/4/10 4:23 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Feathers --

I had to google Savannah to see where it's at!

I'm in East TN and I saw that you are over in Hardin County. I do not know of any out that way BUT you may want to contact Centennial in Nashville to see if they have any resources...also, Pam Davis posts on here..she works for a bariatric practice in nashville and may be a great resource, too! I'm sorry! I'll keep diggin' tho!

Be happy. 

Truly Trina
on 5/5/10 6:44 pm - Nashville, TN

Leslie,

I am so sorry.  I thought you were in feathers area.  I hate to admit it but at times I am geographically challenged. 

Is Betsy and Marylin in your area?

I really want to get Sharon plugged in to a good group in her area.  When she is in Nashville we plug her in with the Vanderbilt Valuables.

That is a wonderful idea about asking Pam Davis.  Maybe Pam has something going on in that area.  I will watch and see if she reply post to this, if not I will send her a message...

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Pam Davis
on 5/6/10 10:54 pm - Franklin, TN
Like a few of the others, I too am geographically challenged. This link will take you to all of our support groups www.cmcwls.com/default/our-program/support-group-info. They are also listed under the event schedule on the OH site. We are always looking to add more groups too.
Thank you,
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Most Active
Recent Topics