Buy Bariatric Vitamins Locally

melsreturn
on 4/28/10 12:22 am, edited 4/28/10 12:23 am - Madison, TN
I am just so excited, I can't hardly stand myself!  

The pharmacy at Baptist Hospital is now carrying several new items.  They were already carrying some products, but now they have MORE available!

New -
Bariatric Advantage Pro Joe ready to drinks - they will be sold individually, and he might refrigerate them if folks want to buy and try a cold drink.  Flavors right now are Vanillacino and Mocha, but he is getting chai also.

Celebrate Vitamins - the entire line!  Have you tried the new Calcet Creamy Bites?  They have both flavors - lemon (yummy) and chocolate (yummy).  They have multi vitamins (for all surgery types), calcium, iron, etc!  

Already had:
Bariatric Advantage - the entire line of vitamins including 3 flavors of calcium chews (chocolate, lemon & rasberry), along with probiotics, Vit D, calcium crystals, and the BA protein powder.

Please consider stopping in to see their stock, and ask for samples!  He does have some available.  The more we support our local businesses, the easier it will be for us to (a) stay stocked up in supplements (b) get other products later and (c) have the "buy now, enjoy now" experience....

I now return you to your regular scheduled programming.

t2nashville
on 4/28/10 2:31 am
Melinda - thank you again for all of the hard work you do for us. I know how you worked to make this happen, and I cannot imagine how much I will now save on shipping charges. Bless you, my sweet friend!

melsreturn
on 4/28/10 2:45 am - Madison, TN
And, don't forget...  I believe you are able to use your flex spending card to make a purchase because it is considered a medical provider, and also it is something that is medically necessary for us as wls patients... 

If you don't have a card, you can submit the receipts to your flex spending accounts and they should reimburse you, although I have read of folks whose flex spending companies have to be fought in order to get approval.  Mine is wonderful in that I don't have to fight with them and they accept my letter of medical necessity from the surgeon as needing vitamins/ supplements / protein.

tillmacc
on 4/28/10 3:29 am - Antioch, TN
melsreturn
on 4/28/10 3:43 am - Madison, TN
Church Street runs betwen the Metabolic Surgery Center Building and one of the hospital buildings.  It faces church street inside the hospital building.  I am not good with directions.  Do you know where the metabolic surg center is?

tillmacc
on 4/28/10 3:45 am - Antioch, TN
No, but I can find it. What's the name of the pharmacy or is it just Baptist Outpatient Pharmacy?
melsreturn
on 4/28/10 3:49 am - Madison, TN
Their phone number is 320-8410...  it is called The Corner Pharmacy.  If you are coming Ellington, and Krispy Kreme is on your right...  You will be at 21st Avenue at a stop light.... as you go through the light, the pharmacy is on the left inside the building....  at the next light (20th Avenue), take a left, then go into the parking garage, around to the front of the building and park right there at the entrance.  The Corner Pharmacy is inside the door to the left.

tillmacc
on 4/28/10 4:11 am - Antioch, TN
I know exactly where that is. And you said you're not good with directions!

Thanks Mel
Susan J.
on 4/28/10 5:23 am - Madison, TN

I went at lunch today. Got a box each of lemon and chocolate Creamy Bites, a case of Mocha Pro Joe and a single of the Vanillaccino.

He hadn't put the Pro Joe out yet and even had to call to get a price. LOL The singles are going to be $2.79 each and the case is $32.50.

I told him you had put the word out about the items being available now and he said, "Yea, Melinda is wonderful." I told him we already knew that!!

Thanks Mel!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

melsreturn
on 4/28/10 5:24 am - Madison, TN
Susan...  I'm not THAT wonderful...  there is a little bit of selfishness in me!  I didn't tell anyone UNTIL I had been over there first!!!  I would have been quite upset if I told everyone, then finally made it over, and it was all gone!!!  LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics