Vanderbilt Valuables

Truly Trina
on 4/15/10 12:37 am - Nashville, TN

I wanted to say hi and check in on everyone.  We had another great turn out at the support group yesterday...   You guys are awesome...  I love it when it is standing room only..... 

Weight loss surgery is a life-altering process, and you need to obtain as much knowledge and information as you possibly can.  Support groups at the weight loss surgery medical center that you have chosen are an excellent source of information. 

It is important that you don't try to go this alone.  Having someone to turn to when you need help is vital.

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

ErikaAnn
on 4/16/10 6:28 am - MT. JULIET, TN
Sorry I haven't been recently--seems like when it rains, it pours....I'll be able to come more when schools out!  Have you done any more thinking about an old geezer group? 

2Corinthians 5:7

Bob L.
on 4/19/10 2:32 pm - Clarksville, TN
Old Geezers?? Who would that be??? Hey Trina call me yes I lost your number, you know I'm electrically challenged  C'ya Bob

Most Active
Recent Topics