Great Update

Justin W.
on 4/14/10 9:18 am - Hohenwald, TN
So WOW... It has been months since I have updated anyone and I thought I would throw a world of inspiration your way.

So two months ago I went into the doctor's office that fought me for approving the surgery and for the first time actually weighed on a standard scale instead of weighing like some type of scrap metal. Well... two weeks ago I weighed in at 325 lbs, and since I topped off at 700, that would be a total of 375 lbs since January 19, 2009.

I can not wear any of the jeans I wore before and right after surgery, my shirts still have to be long because of the excess skin but things are wonderful.

I am in college, I am highly involved and I am loving life. You should add me on facebook if you would like to talk with me, I can not get on here due to lack of time. [email protected]

Please no spammers.

Justin Warren
Alpha Gamma Rho 843
  UTM SGA Justice
  START WEIGHT:700+
   CURRENT WEIGHT:250
   **  GOAL WEIGHT:225

t2nashville
on 4/19/10 3:02 am
Congratulations, Justin! Great to get an update from you, as I have followed your story since your surgery. Continued success on your journey! You are truly an inspiration.

Three4Me
on 4/29/10 1:15 pm

WOW!!! I couldn't be happier for you....I am smiling having just read your post!!!  Keep up the great work....you are an inspiration!!! xo, Micheala.

Preop Weight 293/SW 289/CW 202.3/GW 165/LW158

Most Active
Recent Topics