OT - prayers for my mom

Susan J.
on 4/7/10 8:48 am - Madison, TN

I got a call this afternoon that my mom was taken to the hospital Monday evening. She had 10% kidney function when they checked her in the ER. She also has a massive UTI.

She is almost 80 years old and has been a brittle diabetic for years.

I'm trying to decide now whether I need to head up to Iowa this weekend or risk waiting until next weekend to see her for what may be the last time. Gotta call my sisters and nieces to see how many can make the road trip with me and when we want to head out.

Please remember my little momma in your prayers.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

jharrington8172
on 4/7/10 1:09 pm - Hermitage, TN
Susan - She will be in my thoughts and prayers.   I used to live in Iowa what part does your mother live in.   I am actually going back up there in May to visit friends.    Please let me know if you need anything.  We are here for you and your family.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Susan J.
on 4/7/10 8:40 pm - Madison, TN

Thanks John.

My mom lives in Humboldt and my youngest brother is in Fort Dodge...North Central Iowa. They are about 1 1/2 hours north nw of Des Moines.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

fbsummers
on 4/7/10 11:26 pm
Hey there Susie Q.!

Just thinking of you this morning and saying a little prayer for your mama.  Stay strong sweet girl and know that your friends are sending you lots of love.

Kisses!
Freddie
  Before WLS              

Before......   Surgery......  Post-op.....
ErikaAnn
on 4/8/10 8:47 am - MT. JULIET, TN
I'll be praying for your mom and your trip

2Corinthians 5:7

Steve615
on 4/8/10 11:45 am
Susan- your mom is in my thoughts and prayers. Be safe if you decide to head up to Iowa.
Most Active
Recent Topics