Something fun for the IDGOMB group

Truly Trina
on 3/28/10 11:10 am - Nashville, TN
I hope you can join us...  If you need additional information, and or information about how and where to sign up, send me a message.  Just think, this is an awesome worthwhile cause and you get to IDGOMB at the same time. 

There are also some training for 5K runs that might be available.  If you are interested let me know and I will see if I can hook you up..... Trina

Rescue Run 5K 2010

Date: Saturday, May 15, 2010   Rain or Shine

Time:  Race starts @ 7:30 AM - Check-in and registration starts at 6:00 AM

Place:  Centennial Park, Event Shelter, 222 25th Avenue North

Cost:  $25.00

The Nashville Rescue Mission working alongside Team Nashville will hold their 8th Annual Rescue Run with the proceeds benefiting the men, women and children served through the ministries of the Nashville Rescue Mission.

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/10 6:02 pm - Sevierville, TN
You Nashville people have all the fun! I'm not ready for a 5k or even a 1/4k but I'm dying to get out on my bike. Just waiting for warmth and sun.

Karen
Bob L.
on 4/1/10 4:30 pm - Clarksville, TN
Hey Trina give me a call I lost your number.

melsreturn
on 4/1/10 10:13 pm - Madison, TN
Hi, Bob.  It is good to see you.  I haven't seen you on in quite a while...  hope you are doing well.

Bob L.
on 4/2/10 8:51 pm - Clarksville, TN

Hey Mel. good seeing you! I've been working a lot lately &$%@! oh I mean thats a good thing. Just had my two anniversary still stable I'll see you up here sometime,
C'ya Bob

Truly Trina
on 4/2/10 12:26 pm - Nashville, TN
You did what???

Okay, I will call ya tomorrow.... 

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Most Active
Recent Topics