9 mths visit with PICS

Ronda S.
on 3/4/10 5:34 am - Cookeville, TN

I went to see Dr. Houston today. I've lost 114 lbs and I 'm wearing size 7 pants and medium shirts. I can't believe this journey , it is utterly amazing. I NEVER  imagined being this small and getting this far. I believe I made the best decision for me. I've had a really textbook recovery, and I hope the best  for everyone on this board. Thanks for all the encouragment you guys have given me.
                    LUV

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

jharrington8172
on 3/4/10 7:24 am - Hermitage, TN
What a great picture of Dr. Houston and his star DSer.  You have really followed everything to the T and are the perfect Dser.  Congrats on your weight loss and I can not wait to see you on the 20th.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Ronda S.
on 3/4/10 7:29 am - Cookeville, TN
John, you are the one that has gotten me through this time in my life. You've always been there for me when I call, and answer all my crazy questions. I'm Proud to be friends with you and surgery buddies. LUV

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Susan O.
on 3/4/10 10:02 am - Algood, TN
Ronda,  Girl you have done soooooo well with your weight loss.  I am so proud of you.  Keep up the good work.  I hope to see ya'll next Sat.

Susan

p.s. I bought some Miley Cryis(sp) jeans sz 15...OMG who'd  thought it, me in a size 15.

Ronda S.
on 3/5/10 6:36 am - Cookeville, TN
Miley jeans?  Way to go Susan!!!! I will see you on the 20th. You have been a great person to follow...You and Linda and John.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

k9ophile
on 3/4/10 2:57 pm
Great picture and don't you just love showing off you collar bones?  I know I love mine now that they've come out of hiding.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Ronda S.
on 3/5/10 6:37 am - Cookeville, TN
Yes, collar bones are really cool!!!! See you on the 20th.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Pam Davis
on 3/4/10 8:01 pm - Franklin, TN
Girl, you look mahvelous! I hate that I missed you - had a big project due today and I was back and forth in and out of the office all day!
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Ronda S.
on 3/5/10 6:38 am - Cookeville, TN
Thanks Pam, maybe next time.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

tillmacc
on 3/5/10 3:42 am - Antioch, TN
Congratulations Ronda! You are rockiin that DS girl. You are gorgeous.
Most Active
Recent Topics