So dissapointed!

Telisha
on 3/4/10 8:53 am
So I went to the Lebanon Support Group meeting this evening that was on the calendar for Centennial. Well I was the only one! The Group leader didn't even show up! I got there plenty early and stayed till almost 20 minutes after it was suppose to start. No one I just can't make it to the ones downtown so not sure what I will do.

Sher

Pam Davis
on 3/4/10 7:59 pm - Franklin, TN
Sher, would you please touch base with Kathy Hungerford on Monday about this group? Kathy can be reached at 615-342-7471.
Thank you,
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Telisha
on 3/5/10 2:35 am
I had to leave her a message. Thanks Pam.

Sher

jharrington8172
on 3/5/10 5:45 am - Hermitage, TN
Sher - we have a great group that meets in Hermitage.   I know Renee comes from Lebanon (I think she had the same thing happen to her at the Lebanon group too).   We meet the 3rd Thursday of the Month at the Grace Place on Central Pike in Hermitage from 6:30 - 8.  We have a diverse group of us that go to this group with all surgery types and even though I run two support groups of my own - this is one I hardly ever miss.    The next meeting will be on March 18th - which I will be at a preds game - but if you are interested in coming PM me and I can send you the group moderators contact info.    We would love for you to join our little(but informative) support group.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Cheryl P.
on 3/9/10 12:32 pm - Antioch, TN
HeyJohn, we just might have to join you in one of your groups. I am starting my journey over again with everything starting on the 15th. We will be at the preds game on the 18th also, we would love to see you. Do you know what section you are going to be in? We will be in section#224. Sound's like you are doing good, so glad to hear that.

Cheryl

maggielou
on 3/9/10 11:08 am
I understand your issue.... i to live in lebanon and unable to go to nashville for the meetings.  my husband works nights and i have two kids - one is 6 and the other is 8 months.  i really do not have any one to watch my kids... i can not find a group that i can bring them...  i know a few people that has had the surgery in the past years so right now i rely on them for advise and support.

Telisha
on 3/10/10 6:15 am
Maggie,

There may be hope for Lebanon yet. I spoke with Kathy who Pam advised I call and she finally got a hold of the woman who was supposed to be running them and found out she had stopped several months ago for no attendance. She is going to be looking for a new leader so maybe Lebanon will get one again and we can go. Until then I think I will check out the hermitage group. It's near my work anyway.

Truly Trina
on 3/9/10 1:07 pm - Nashville, TN

Hi Sher,

I am so sorry that happened to you.  I know you were disappointed..

If you are ever out and about on Wednesdays at 1:30 in the 100 Oaks area at Vanderbilt we would love to have you there...

I hope all is well....

Trina 

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

maggielou
on 3/10/10 10:54 am
what how long does the meeting last at 100 oaks..  i work in brentwood and i might be able to take my lunch and go to the meetings.   I would love any information you have on it

Marie R.
on 3/11/10 4:21 am - Nashville, TN
I didnt know about Wednesdays in 100 oaks either. I work right over there and I usually take lunch at 1 or 1:30.
Can I get more info?
Marie Rucker
preop 302/current 184/goal 170

Most Active
Recent Topics