Lebanon Support Group Meeting

Telisha
on 3/2/10 10:02 am
Does anyone attend the Lebanon Support Group meeting at McFarland Medical Center? It's Thursday at 6pm. I haven't been to it yet and really need to get into going to one close to home and regularly. It would be nice to "know" someone so I thought I would ask. 

Thanks,

Sher

nyebc
on 4/6/10 2:26 am - Nashville, TN
Did you ever find out about this group?  I wast thinking about attending.
Telisha
on 4/6/10 2:40 am
Yes. I went and was the only one there not even the group leader showed up. The director of the support groups with Centennial found out she stopped holding them a while ago and never told them so they are trying to find a new leader. So I went to the one in Hermitage. The next one is on April 15th and it seems to be a good group. If they ever get Lebanon up and running again I may go there, but until then I think I will stick to Hermitage.

nyebc
on 4/6/10 2:43 am - Nashville, TN
I usually go to the ones @ Centennial. What time is the group and where?  My group seems to be getting stagnant.  It would be nice to know at least one face, ya know?  Take care.
jharrington8172
on 4/6/10 6:34 am - Hermitage, TN
NYEBC - we have a hermitage group that meets the 3rd Thursday of the month - it's a great group with a good mix of people.   There is also a new group that is the 2nd Thursday of the month in Hermitage for DS/VSG folks.  I just posted the details on that one - if you are interested in the hermitage group let me know and I can send you the info for that one too.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Most Active
Recent Topics