X-post down 75 pounds.. 5 pounds this week and...

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/10 9:09 pm - TN
Onderland... Finally the scale showed 198 today when I weighed in. This has been a great journey, with its ups and downs.. but I am so glad that I am now at Onderland...

I am so glad I got my RNY...

This week, I lost 5 pounds for a total of 75 pounds lost. I can finally see my cheekbones. I was so proud this morning. I have been teetering with the same 3 pounds for 2 weeks now.. So breaking this stall with 5 pounds in one week is fabulous. I didn't exercise, I planned to add it this week, but was so busy. I did include fish in my diet this week almost exclusively.

Thanks to the support on this board.. I enjoy spending time here, and I just wanted to share my joy with you guys!!!
Sniffles...
on 2/24/10 10:52 pm - Hendersonville, TN
That's great new! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
t2nashville
on 2/25/10 5:13 am
Congratulations, Anita! I'm so proud of you and so happy for you! I well remember the day I hit Onederland - I think people could hear me screaming from miles away. Take time to celebrate - maybe with a pedicure or some great new shoes. This is a huge milestone!

IttyBittyBunni
on 2/26/10 3:30 am - Cordova/Appling, TN
Congratulations!

That has to feel so amazing; I'm looking forward to my onederland moment; it will be a while.
Shell4banding
on 2/26/10 8:09 pm
I am so glad for you!!  I have 24 more lbs. to lose and it seems so slow but that is my mini goal to be in onederland!! Good for you , you should be so proud of yourself! Do something nice for yourself, you deserve it! ~shell

maggielou
on 3/1/10 11:49 am
congrats on the onderland.....i have 2 lbs left to go to hit mine...  i have been teetering with 5 lbs to.   just little more to go   can not wait to go shopping again
Most Active
Recent Topics