Vitamins & Calcium

Barbara D.
on 2/19/10 3:21 am - Mt. Juliet, TN
Hey guys, on Saturday at the Lunch Bunch we were talking about where the best place was to get vitamins and calcium.  I've been getting mine from Batiatric Advantage and some of you suggested another site.  I need to place an order and can't remember the suggestion you made.  Would someone please post where they get their vitamins and calcium.

Thanks.

B
Michael S.
on 2/19/10 8:23 am, edited 2/19/10 8:24 am
Hey Barb!!

The GOOD vitamins (in my opinion) are the Celebrate ones.  The website is http://www.celebratevitamins.com/

I hope that this is what you are wanting!!

Michael.
Barbara D.
on 2/19/10 8:50 am - Mt. Juliet, TN
Thanks Michael.  I knew I could count on you.  Have a good weekend.
t2nashville
on 2/23/10 6:35 am
Barb - I'm with Michael - I'm a Celebrate girl. I compared the stats on ALL of the bariatric vitamins (Building Blocks, BA, Celebrate, and a few others), and Celebrate exceeded all of the other stats. PLUS - they're cheaper! I think you will love these.

maggielou
on 3/1/10 11:53 am
i have been ordering mine from Baratric advantage but they seem to be having a problem getting the item shipped out.  this is the second time it has taken at least 2 weeks for them to ship out the goods.  i think i will try the others to

melsreturn
on 3/1/10 10:14 pm - Madison, TN
For those of you who want to see the stats in print, here is a wonderful resource.  It is a spreadsheet that you can actually download and then plug your own vitamins in to see how they stack up to the other bariatric ones.  As Tammy (T2Nashville) states, Celebrate is ranked higher in several categories.  They are also cheaper in price than most bariatric vitamins BUT not cheap on quality.  Journey to A Healthier Me

Barbara D.
on 3/1/10 10:24 pm - Mt. Juliet, TN
Thanks Mel.  Can always look to you to provide a go to site for helpful information!
Most Active
Recent Topics