Centennial Hospital - questions

CharleeG
on 2/18/10 9:22 pm - Jonesboro, AR
Tell me about the hospital please. Which part of the hospital? There's only about 473 different buildings in that complex! LOL Private rooms? What about someone staying the night - is there a cot or recliner or...? My mom will stay with me and we'll probably get a hotel room for her, but just in case.

I did get a new date - April 6th. w00t!

RhondaDenise
on 2/18/10 11:30 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi,

I had my surgery Jan 11th, at Centennial with Dr. Houston.  It's in the bldg across from his office, kinda to the right.  Private rooms.  I was there from Monday and discharged Friday morning.  My DH stayed with me the whole time.  There is like a recliner thing there, he said it wasn't "too" bad.

Everyone was so nice and helpful.

Your time will be here before you know it.  CONGRATS

Rhonda

Telisha
on 2/18/10 11:32 pm
Gratz on the date!! 

You will be going to the Women's Hospital accross from the Dr's Office. Yes you get a private room and yes there is a chair that turns into a pullout bed for a guest.

HTH

Sher

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/10 8:11 am - TN
I had a private room in the corner. There was a couch, and a big chair. The room was huge. I think the person staying with you would be able to sleep over. I can't remember the room number. But call up and tell them you want the big room with the couch.

I stayed alone, so I was shocked at the size of the room. During my mandatory walks up and down the hall, I saw inside a couple of the room and they were much smaller. 

The room had a mural on the wall the would light up, and change designs. Way cool.
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/10 8:14 am - TN
stromatt8163
on 3/1/10 12:26 am
Congrats on your surgery date. 

My Mother stayed with me at the hospital.  She slept in this recliner that pulled out and laid flat, kinda like a twin bed.  Of course it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but she didn't complain. 

The nurses there are the absolute best!  They were VERY nice and helpful! 

Good luck on your journey & God Bless you!

Most Active
Recent Topics