Waaaaaaa HOOOOOOOO! I have a date!!

CharleeG
on 2/16/10 5:47 am, edited 2/17/10 5:35 am - Jonesboro, AR
Edit: Wednesday April 21  Hotdamn, I'm tickled to death! Wi**** was sooner, but c'est la vie.

We have insurance approval!! I'm waiting for Holly to call to give me a surgery date - sometime in March. She had to leave early today and will be in late tomorrow (dammit, doesn't she know it's all about ME today?!?) but I will have a date by this time tomorrow.OMGWTFPMPBBQ!!!

Former Elizabeth
on 2/16/10 6:11 am
Congratulations!!  Hang on tight, things really speed up right about now.

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

jharrington8172
on 2/16/10 6:37 am - Hermitage, TN
I have been checking today and hoping the approval came today. I am so excited for you.   You will be switched before you know it.     Welcome to the Houston DS family

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

harleydave
on 2/16/10 6:46 am
CONGRATULATIONS! Get ready for a wild ride.
MerryMary
on 2/16/10 10:27 am - Brentwood, TN

Congrats, Charlee!  So exciting!

Mary

k9ophile
on 2/16/10 2:48 pm
You might want to save some of that energy for when you have to get out of bed after surgery and take a walk down the hall; you'll need it!  Just kidding!  I just can't remember when so many of the bouncing smileys were used.

Congrats on your great news!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Sue L.
on 2/17/10 10:50 am - Chester County, TN
Congrats Charlee!
April 21st will be here before you know it.

Sue
CharleeG
on 2/18/10 11:04 am - Jonesboro, AR
Now it's April 6th. YAY Dr. Houston & Holly!

Most Active
Recent Topics