QUICK QUESTION

PRIMO
on 2/11/10 10:24 pm
ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF DR JOHN W. BAKER OUT OF LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS? IF SO DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WHOSE HAD THE DS WITH HIM?

"DaConnoissuer"

k9ophile
on 2/11/10 11:33 pm
Never heard of him, but then I never looked any where else but in Nashville.  I've seen your posts on the DS board and you're wise to be asking around.  As you probably have discovered, you will have to travel if you want the DS.  In my opinion, it is worth it if you are set on the DS.  It is a Big Gun surgery and for those of us who are or were Super Morbidly Obese, it s a good choice.  Best wishes.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

jharrington8172
on 2/12/10 8:31 am - Hermitage, TN
I have not heard of him or anyone who had the DS with him.  I agree with K9 you will have to travel for the DS but let me tell you it is so worth it.   I had my DS almost a year ago and I am down 280 pounds in a little over a year.   I was 480 on 01/06/2009 and today I am 199.6 .   Dr. Houston has been a great fit for me and I would suggest you check him out.   He knows what he is doing and is really not that far from you.  He has done surgery on a few people from GA and works with them and thier PCP's for follow up.   PM me if you have any questions about the DS or Dr. Houston. 

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

debbiejean58
on 2/13/10 8:08 pm - Antioch, TN
The doctors at the Metabolic Surgery Center at Baptist now do the DS. I am not sure which doctor but I know they do it. Their number is 615-284-2400. I would give them a call. Memphis is what 3 hours from Nashville?

Most Active
Recent Topics