6 months today!!

Shell4banding
on 2/10/10 2:57 am
It is my 6 months anniversary today. I can't believe I have lost 119 lbs. I was on a plateau and didn't lose anything for over a month then last week lost 2 lbs. and this morning lost 2 more! Thank goodness. I was getting so discouraged to go that long and not have lost. I need to post some pics, I have before and after,  I will try to put them on tomorrow. Life is GREAT!
~shell

Truly Trina
on 2/10/10 7:49 pm - Nashville, TN

Hi Shell,

This is great news....  Think about all the things you can do now that you couldn't do before...

You will hit plateaus.  This "does" happen to most WLS patients.  The one thing I have noticed is how the duration of plateau times vary by individuals.  However, they are inevitable.  Here is where we have to stay on course by continuing to make healthy food choices and increase our activity...

Your weight loss amount is impressive...Good job.  Thanks for sharing..  I concur, Life Is Great!!!!

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

Susan O.
on 2/10/10 10:03 pm - Algood, TN
Shell,

You know that I am so proud of & for you.  I know you had a rough start but it is all worth it.  Glad to see them pounds are comming off again.  It is so nice to have another WLS person to work with, who knows what it is like to be doing this.  Love Ya.

Susan

kyhickchic
on 2/11/10 12:07 am - Cookeville, TN

That is awesome Shell!!! It was also my 6 month anniversary yesterday. I've lost 89 lbs and am feeling so much better. Congrats on your progress!! I've also been going through spells of not losing weight for 2-3 weeks at a time and then I start losing agin. I think it's because I haven't exercised since it got cold. So I started doing aerobics yesterday and guess we'll see if that helps more. You keep up the good work girl!!!

Lisa Harris

Most Active
Recent Topics