Have you tried Walden Farms? I found it !!

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/10 2:31 am
I just wanted you guys to know I have missed BarBQ sauce!! I found the Walden Farms BarBQ sauce at Kroger.

It has no calories, no carbs, no sugar. It looks almost like gravy but I tried it.

It was actually good!!!

You can look for other Walden products on their website, but they are cheaper in the actual stores.

I also tried the No cal, no sugar, no carb chocolate dip it was good too.

SheliaB
on 2/9/10 9:23 am - Nashville, TN
Walden Farms is Great!!!   I really like their Coctail Sauce too!!!  Publix also carries it as well!!  Great Find!!

melsreturn
on 2/9/10 11:03 am - Madison, TN
My favorite place is Big Lots!  While at the Springfield Big Lots a few weeks ago, I found KC Masterpiece Low Calorie Classic Blend.  I had never seen it before, so I was reading the label.

2 tblsp serving has just 10 calories.  Zero fat, 2 carbs, zero sugar.
I like it a lot.  And, I only use it very rarely (and a serving for me IS the 2 tblsp with spare left over)...  I was shocked as I had never seen KC Masterpiece sauce before...  and prior to wls, this brand was by far my favorite (the real sugary kind however)...  It tastes great and cost just $1.30 a bottle (I bought 5!)

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/10 12:22 am
Oh wow!! I will be checking out Big Lots for sure now!! I loved KC too.
YBAILEY
on 2/10/10 6:16 pm - Madison, TN
I purchased the walden farms strawberry spread,bbq sauce,french onion dip,and the french salad dressing (haven't tried this one yet), they taste really good, i could not find them in krogers so i just ordered mine from online. mmm delicious

Most Active
Recent Topics