When you reached your goal or when you will reach it...

Telisha
on 2/6/10 10:11 pm
How did you or how will you reward yourself?

I am 27 lbs from my goal. And although it seems like I am already maintaining my weight (stupid stalls) I am gonna get there one day. So I thought a good incentive would be to think of how will I reward myself for getting there. I am not sure how I will yet. I would love to say take a vacation, but with a 3 year old and no relatives to watch her that wouldn't be much fun. So I wanted some ideas..
So I pose the question.. How will you? Or How did you?

Thanks for the help!

Sher

THOLLMAN
on 2/6/10 11:09 pm - SAINT JOSEPH, TN
Hey Sher
A vacation does sound good. Myself 34 pounds away, We will think of something. I've always wanted to go see  YellowStone.
Terry....
Ronda S.
on 2/7/10 8:30 am - Cookeville, TN
I'm rewarding myself with a trip to Florida in June. I'm taking my son, so it's a reward for both of us. I'm 2 lbs from goal. Sher, you will get there. You look fabulous now.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Susan J.
on 2/7/10 9:19 pm - Madison, TN

I bought myself a real (not lab created) blue sapphire and diamond bracelet. The blue sapphire is my birthstone and this surgery was my rebirth.

I also started my consults for plastic surgery.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

SheliaB
on 2/9/10 9:28 am - Nashville, TN
I would suggest a Spa Day and Makeover!!!  That is something while your daughter is at daycare or even at a friends!!!   A new outfit would be wonderful too.  Then go and have a family picture taken and that will always be a reminder to you as to just how Wonderful You HAVE Done!!!!

melsreturn
on 2/9/10 11:06 am - Madison, TN
When I reached my goal...  I got myself a boyfriend!  LOL... but I dont think your husband would like it too well if you did that!  :)

Blush
on 2/11/10 8:54 am - Nashville, TN
I plan on getting a Journey Pendant when I get there.

Lap RNY - August 12, 2008 - 365/340/193/175
Most Active
Recent Topics