It's already here - One year Surgiversary!!!

Truly Trina
on 2/5/10 6:33 am - Nashville, TN

Hi Erika,

Happy Belated Surgery Anniversary to you too!!!!! 

I am so proud of you.  Look how far you have come..... 

At least I already got to give you a hug so just use that as your celebration hug...

What , You forgot your appt?...  That is not WLS related.. LOL  That is another club we belong to....

Just in case I have not told you enough, you are looking gorgeous.....

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/10 6:51 am - Sevierville, TN
Congrats to you too, Erika. You are looking wonderful. It has been an awesome year here at the Ogle house, in spite of a few set-backs. It is really hard to believe it has been a year already. My appointment will be on Monday. Hoping for a good lab report.

Hang in there!
Karen
Truly Trina
on 2/5/10 6:21 am - Nashville, TN

Hi Kenny

Congarats on your Surgery Anniversary...

It is good to see you looking and feeling so happy.  Job well done...

Trinafat05-19-06-1.jpg 100 x 75 picture by trina_davis_photoTrinaandBobbieJuly2008-1-2-1-1.jpg 63 x 100 picture by trina_davis_photo*Member of Student Dietetics*  *Certified support group leader Obesity Help*  Patient Rep support group moderator Vanderbilt Center Surgical Weight Loss
Start weight 277    Reached my goal weight 115

t2nashville
on 2/9/10 1:15 am
Kenny - congratulations on your surgiversary! So glad I finally got a chance to meet you and Missy in person during Christmas. Wish we could see each other more often! You guys are an inspiration to me.

And congrats to all of the others celebrating your new lives! It has been a truly awesome year!

Most Active
Recent Topics