any support groups in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge Area

solorider
on 2/4/10 10:15 pm
Anyone know of any support groups in Sevierville Area....I currently go to the one in Maryville... I had the lab band but any support group would be great....thanks

KittenLove
on 2/4/10 11:50 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
The Smoky Mountain Group meets there but it has been temporarily postponed. There are some great ones in the area though....Parkwest is the first TUesday of every month..

www.parkwestcwlc.com, click on Life After Surgery and there is a calendar of the support groups. I know we have different surgeons but we welcome any and all

Be happy. 

Nancy W.
on 2/6/10 4:28 am - Sevierville, TN

Hi,

Just go to the groups and type in Sevierville.  The Smoky Mountain Support Group is lead by Marilyn.  You can send her a msg and she will notify you when she will restart the group.  Probably the first Monday in March.
Nancy

Brian D.
on 2/10/10 2:51 am - Knoxville, TN
Since you had the Lap-Band, you would want to try the UT Group at UT Medical Center on the second Wednesday of the month at 5pm or the Parkwest Lap-Band group which is the second Monday of the month at Parkwest classrooms at 6pm. I have not heard when Marilyn is starting her group back in Sevierville, but her group is very good as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics