Dr. Houston consultation

CharleeG
on 2/4/10 4:52 am - Jonesboro, AR
I really liked Dr. Houston. He was honest and very straightforward, a real no BS kinda guy. He is confident,  but didn't come off as arrogant or ****y (but I think he was tired LOL). We spent over an hour with him and he covered everything about the DS - including asking me questions about it and why I wanted it. He did say if I had come in without having done any research, he probably wouldn't do the surgery for me. So - as soon as I get this stupid psych eval, we're on! w00t!

jharrington8172
on 2/4/10 6:25 am - Hermitage, TN
I am glad you liked him - sorry I did not make it over that way - work has been nuts.  Keep us informed on how things progress along.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

CharleeG
on 2/4/10 11:05 am - Jonesboro, AR
I'm right with you on the nutsy work. Mine has been making me nutsy lately. We'll meet eventually, I'm sure.

tillmacc
on 2/4/10 10:24 am - Antioch, TN
Congratulations!!! You're almost there. I remember when I was where you are. I was about to burst open with excitement. It's an exciting ride
CharleeG
on 2/4/10 11:07 am - Jonesboro, AR
Thanks!! I am WAY excited! Assuming there are no hitches, I could be scheduled early-mid March.

jharrington8172
on 2/4/10 11:52 am - Hermitage, TN
How exciting - you will be switched before you know it.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

nashvillemama58
on 2/4/10 3:34 pm
 He's the best. I've had ZERO complications and the nursing staff at the hospital could not be better. You've chosen a great surgeon...I feel really lucky that I  found him (I've had some doctors in my life that apparently graduated last in their class!).

mjloyd
on 2/4/10 10:56 pm - Gallatin, TN
Dr. H is the bomb!!!! But just let me tell you he expects you to do things his way. IF you mess up he has a look of disappointment that makes me want to melt into the floor! But I really like him and hope to see him around my third anniversary about 20 lbs lighter!

Good luck!
Janie

stromatt8163
on 2/6/10 3:35 am
You'll really love Dr. Houston.  His staff is wonderful also.  Dr. Houston has been very honest and up front about everything.  He answers all questions, so be sure and ask and don't be afraid.  Good luck on everything!

anbmom
on 2/10/10 2:35 am - Cleveland, TN
I agree that Dr. H is wonderful!  He is definitely very confident....my husband thinks he is arrogant, but I think he just knows his stuff.  So far, I haven't experienced the "disappointed" in me look.  I had my 6 months check-up in January and was down 129 pounds - 6 pounds away from where they wanted me at 9 months!  He was well pleased!

Angela
Most Active
Recent Topics