Sitting here with big bowl of ice cream

melsreturn
on 2/3/10 11:12 am, edited 2/3/10 11:18 am - Madison, TN
I am sitting here with a huge bowl of ice cream.  I bet you this bowl holds 4 cups (32 oz).  And, I am eating and chipping away at it with my spoon...It is so good, and I just got off the treadmill...  thirsty, so that means it is even more refreshing.

Now before you all think I have backslidden and gone totally insane...  I am referencing my leftover protein shake from earlier this week.  It had been awhile since I made a shake in the blender....  and it just kinda grew and grew...  I could not fini**** so dumped it all in a tupperware bowl...  stuck it in the freezer...  so now, I have my very own VERY LEGAL protein ice cream... wala!  

Protein, check.  Taste, check.  Enjoyment, check.  (oh, and I'll have leftovers for a few other servings too!)

YBAILEY
on 2/3/10 7:06 pm - Madison, TN
That was a good one. I am going to have to try that.  Thanks.
KittenLove
on 2/3/10 10:03 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
Hi, Mel!

I LOVE me some protein ice cream!! I make my own recipes and with a little Eggface inspiration, voila!
I made peanut butter last time and it was oh so good!

Thank you for all of your support and inspiration to me and the entire WLS community!

Be happy. 

melsreturn
on 2/4/10 3:57 am - Madison, TN
Thanks, KittenLove...  and its good to always see you on the RNY board!

I figured why not liven up the TN board just a bit?  Let's toss in something that people aren't expecting... a thread about ice cream!  

Steve615
on 2/5/10 10:00 pm
I didn't fall for that one.. I know you too well! You are the bariatric product Queen. LOL! 
Most Active
Recent Topics